Mission Linen Route Service Driver in Morro Bay, California
We are always accepting applications from customer-oriented professionals interesting in joining our elite service team at our Mission Linen Supply. As a Route Service Driver, you will drive a Mission Linen Supply truck over an established route to deliver and sell products, render services, and issue customer invoices.
We are seeking hard working, motivated, and energetic individuals to work for a great company! Mission’s culture provides employees a professional, safe and positive work environment with numerous opportunities for growth and success. If you are seeking full-time employment with full benefits including; health insurance (medical, dental, vision), a retirement savings program, paid time off (sick, holiday, vacation) and MORE apply today.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drives truck to deliver laundry and/or uniforms to customer’s place of business.
• Collects money from customers, makes change, and records transactions on customer invoice.
• Issues or obtains customer signature on invoices for pickup or delivery.
• Records delivery and inventory information on daily invoices.
• Collects or picks up rejected or unsold laundry and/or uniforms. Loads/unloads truck.
• Attends training and service department meetings.
• Develops and maintains the customer's goodwill by providing assistance to the customer, demonstrating an interest in the customer, devoting time to the customer and practicing courtesy towards the customer at all times.
• Conduct business in a professional manner to minimize or eliminate customer complaints. Handles the complaints and questions in the same manner as stated, making sure that the supervisor is kept informed and able to assist, if necessary.
• Calls on prospective customers to solicit new business.
• Informs regular customers of new products or services.
• Listens to and resolves service complaints. Maintains inventory and follows company’s policies on inventory control.
• Maintains a professional appearance in compliance with the company’s standards.
• Cleans inside of truck. Performs routine maintenance on truck.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• Bachelor’s degree or college-level coursework high desired.
• 5 years customer service/sales experience.
OTHER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Experience driving large capacity vehicles.
• A current, valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
• Must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Mission Linen Supply is a family owned, privately held company, and a leading provider of products, services, and supplies to hospitality, medical, and industrial businesses. Founded in 1930 and headquartered in Santa Barbara, the company has grown from a one-man operation to a leading player in the linen rental and uniform business across five western states. Mission Linen Supply is widely recognized for its ability to understand, anticipate, and meet its customers ‘needs while providing environmentally friendly goods and services.
Mission Linen Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), Affirmative Action Plan (AAP), VEVRAA Protected Veterans, Federal Contractor and Worker with Disabilities employer. Mission Linen Supply is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Worker with Disabilities needing assistance applying please feel free to call HR Office at 805-730-3612.
To be considered for employment with Mission Linen Supply, you will need to apply online at missionlinen.com, select careers and apply for the position you are interested in. We will review your qualifications and will contact you via email or phone if you are selected for an interview.
External Company URL: www.missionlinen.com