Kelly Services Assembler in Goleta, California
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Assembler for one of our top clients in Goleta, CA.
This position pays 13.00-14.00/hour.
Monday-Friday, 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
Additional Job Responsibilities Include
• Performs assembly operations in given functional area by following written instructions. Applies knowledge of defect awareness to identify and separate defective components and products.
• Ensures quality of product at appropriate production rate through training and guidance. Performs required product quality checks. Has a working knowledge of quarantine procedures.
• Notifies lead/Supervisor of any problems encountered. Participates in problem solving activities as required.
• Gains and applies knowledge of product assembly procedures and documentation (i.e. Drawings, routers, BOMs, etc.) for multiple product types and processes in given functional area.
• Achieves good working knowledge of tools and equipment necessary to assemble product. Ensures tooling and equipment is used per applicable documentation.
• Keeps accurate records of work performed, products produced and traceability.
• Learns safety procedures and applies necessary safety rules to work area and assembly process, including information contained in MSDS.
May be required to use microscope for extended periods of time.
Employee may be required to use protective clothing and gear such as clean room gowns, shoe covering, hair covers, eye protection and gloves as directed.
Must be able to work with solvents, adhesives, soaps, and germicides.
With Kelly®, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Weekly pay and service bonus plans
Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
You pursued a career in health science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place.
Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm